Hello again! I’ve just got back from super snowy St. Anton (Austria) and thought I’d share few ideas about what to do in a ski resort but skiing.
- Go on a walk and discover beautiful scenery views.
- Swap your skis or snowboard for a toboggan.
- Little shopping tour around St. Anton.
- Go ice skating.
- Explore the chalet where “Chalet Girl” was filmed and enjoy the museum which is hidden inside.
- Restaurant crawl, when in Austria you have to try their specialities they are amazing!
- Bar crawl… It’s never too early for Aprés ski!
Below are some photos of things I managed to do while the weather was giving me a hard time to ski.