Hiya! Thought it would be fun to show you some of my fave meals that are yum and hardly need any time to make. Particularly fab for students as all meals are super easy and ideal for a low budget!
- Cook your favourite kind of pasta
- Add red or green pesto
- sprinkle some cheese on top and done!
- Start chopping some veggies: onion, tomatoes, mushrooms and peppers…I like chopping everything pretty small, because I’m not a fan of big chunks, but the size of veggies is up to you!
- In a bowl mix the veggies together with 4 eggs and and a bit of milk, if you like, you could even add in some hot sauce
- Finally pour the egg/veggie mix evenly into a muffin tray and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrease
- You can store the muffins up to 4 days in the fridge and even take them as a quick breakfast to go
- Take any yogurt you like, I used a strawberry flavoured one
- Add granola, fruit and some pumpkin-, sunflower- and chia- seeds
Salmon cooked in soy sauce and honey with raw zoodles
- Grab a spiraliser and create some zoodles out of courgettes and carrots
- Chop up an avocado
- Fry the salmon with soy sauce
- When almost done add honey but be careful that it doesn’t burn!
- You can serve it topped with few pumpkin and sunflower seeds
Chilli Con Carne
- Boil rice
- Fry the mince in a pan until browned
- Add the contents of the sachet, tomatoes, kidney beans and the water
- Bring to the boil, stirring constantly
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Suitable for vegetarians – simply replace the minced beef with Quorn
Good luck cooking!